Across Multiple Industries
Removing RISK by linking
business to ISO standards, legal compliance
and GBP (Good Business Practice)
Quality Assurance through ISO9001, PIC cGPM & HACCP development and Implementation with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) installation with validation and verification activities.
Appropriate and effective process quality inspection and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) installation.
Auditing & Training
ISO9001, ISO17025, ISO22000, cGMP, ISO13485, GLP and GMP in packaging, toiletries, pharmaceuticals, nutriceuticals, textiles, packing, manufacturing and the food industry.
Continuous Improvement Strategies
Continuous improvement stategies through process mapping, risk assessment (SHEQ) and operations realignment – Kaizen, APQP, 5S and Six Sigma.
Systems Development and Improvement
Pharmaceutical GMP ISO13485 medical device , Environmental ISO14000, food safety management HACCP ISO22000 & Safety management for OSHAct compliance system development and implementation
Productivity improvements by means of improvement identification and translation of the physical business process, using a systemized approach, to provide clear process direction and management control through the use of process mapping to develop and implementing improvement interventions.
Evaluations & Alignment
- People – organizational structures and development strategies.
- Equipment – Total planned maintenance, calibration and validation
- Premises – Factory layout, construction (clean room and controlled environments)
- Infrastructure – Good manufacturing practices, ISO9001, ISO22000 (PRPs), ISO13485 (Risk assessment ISO14971), ISO14000 (Environment) & ISO18000 (Safety)/ OSH Act
- Measurement – Sampling and statistical techniques and testing methodology
- Product – New product design and development, medicine registration and regulatory affairs
- Methods – 5S housekeeping, 6 Sigma value stream analysis and improvement, Process mapping